[talks-uk] Re: Nokia conversation

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:40:08 +0100

Opening your contacts and moving right doesn't take you to the tab?

At 17:20 01/04/2009, you wrote:
I asked yesterday about this. Is anyone able to tell me how it works please? I have put it on my phone but beyond that I do not know what happens next. from what I read when I was downloading it, I understood that it would leave an extra tab in my Contacts folder but there is none there. I did deinstall and reinstall in case I had done something wrong or in case it was out of date or whatever, but it was not. Many thanks in advance.