[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Third Generation

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:51:53 +0100

Well, I listened to it with the Daniel voice of real speak and it was as
responsive as eloquence.  In fact, maybe even faster!  It speaks out all the
functions of the mp3 player except for the equalizer.  Damn nice phone.  I
liked the souund of the n90 though as well but I imagine this will fall into
the same category as the n80.