[talks-uk] Nokia Navigator 6210 and Talks 4 Standard Problem with Not Reading Icon Status in the Inbox

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:55:43 +0100

On behalf of a friend who says that she is having a problem with Nokia 6210
navigator and Talks 4 Standard.  However, she knows other people with the same
phone and the same version of Talks Standard as herself and they do not have
the problem.  Here goes for what she says.

I have the nokia 6210  navigator and Talks four.
When I receive a new text or email message talks does not recognize it as
unread. it makes it difficult if I have a number of texts or emails I'm unsure
if I've read them or not. If I hit talks and key two it would say documents in
inbox however, if I have a number of messages in my inbox I don't know which is
which.