[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N96

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:08:29 +0100

Please also be advised that the specifications of the N96 indicate it will not be compatible with the NFB scanning software currently available for the N82. This is largely due to the fact that Nokia have decided to revert to an LED flash on the N96, as opposed to the Xenon flash system on the N82. I think we're all quite disappointed about that.

Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/09/2008 20:06

I believe it will do, but it's not actually available yet apart from
preorder is it?
Cheers
Alex