[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N96

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:52:12 +0100

The Nokia N96 is shipping in certain regions, it should in theory have no
issues with Talks, however, no-one even has one yet on the Alpha testing list
yet, thus there would be no assurances of it working, been as no-ones even
tested it on Alpha yet I'd stear clear for now. But as always the choice is
yours.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget www.talknav.net, where you can buy Nuance Talks and Zooms as well
as Wayfinder Access, with instant purchasing and product activation codes
delivered within minutes of your order direct to your inbox. For all details
see the site, www.talknav.net, together with pricing in British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.