[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N95

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:57:15 -0000

Carol / Eleanor,

Tools / Settings / General / Personalization / Stand By Mode / Short Cuts,
in here you can define what soft key one and two do from the standby screen
and also what the arrow keys do and the select key.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx