[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N95

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:56:57 -0000

Hi Jim,

If your source was from a phone shop, they are very often wrong.  They are
often given misinformation by the operator, orange, T-Mobile, etc.  If it
doesn't work with our system, then as far as we are concerned, it is
discontinued.  That's how they seem to work.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,