[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N91

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:38:22 +0000

hi.

I an using it now to write this email.  The buttons are a bit fiddly at first,
but you get used to the keyboard quite quickly.  A lot of people say it reminds
them of the Blackberry keyboard, and as this phone is in direct compertition to
it, it makes sense.  Also, the podcasting software for the N91 also works on
this phone, it is an extra bonus!

Andrew.

From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:07:42 -0000

Hi,

I think it depends on what you want the phone to do.

I got the E61 because I didn't want a camera particularly, I wanted a
qwerty keyboard and push email is important to me.

Andrew.