[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N91

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:37:15 +0100

Hi Barbara

Yes true, I usually only got around a day out of my n80 battery.  Having
said that I am not getting great battery life out of my n91 and that's with
Bluetooth etc switched off, think it might be time for  a new battery.
Cheers!
Graham

Graham  Longly BA GRAD CIPD CMS
Access Technology Consultant
RNIB BTCS Accredited Jaws Trainer
Software Express Accredited Guide Trainer
BCAB EyeT4all Trainer

Aspire Consultancy, York, UK
T: 01904 762788
F: 0870 1326940
M: 07766 617140
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.aspire-consultancy.co.uk

We help people who are vision impaired to achieve those hopes and ambitions
to which they aspire.