[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N91

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:52:27 +0100

Hi Clive I didn't realize the phone was that old. I wonder why the Carphone warehouse are still selling it as I've hadn't seen it advertised on pay as you go before. I have seen a second hand N80 for a £100 in Phone Exchange. I have a membership with them so I don't no if I could get that any cheaper. My main target is the N91. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>