[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N91

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 18:49:43 +0100

Hi Saqib

The N91 is fab, least that's my honest opinion of it. You might struggle to get hold of one now as they discontinued very quickly.

However, if you do, I can tell you that it is quite chunky compared to some of the newer ones that are out and about now. The door does indeed slide down, and it is metal. All the music controls are on the door itself, and the keypad is revealed underneath that. The N91 also has a slide lock switch on the top, and the call and end buttons, softkeys and jog are very distinctively placed above the door.

I hope that helps.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx