[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N91

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:41:05 +0100

Hi Clive. What is the exterior like. Is it hard plastic or does it have a steal finishing? Does the phone freeze up time to time with Talks? Is the phone the same size and weight as the N80. I'm looking to purchase a new phone next week and really would like a wifi phone with a slide or flip design. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>