[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N82

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 19:25:15 -0000

Thanks for that Barbra. I do agree about the phone going off in someone's pocket and receiving a call from them. My niece was great for doing that and it called my number. Now I have an N95 so I guess it does not need locking as it has the slider. I used to lock my phones before I had the Talks one.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>