[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N82

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:21:52 +0100

Hi Saqib,

http://www.expansys.com <http://www.expansys.com/> .

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Saqib
Sent: Sunday 7 September 2008 20:20
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Nokia N82

Hi Steve. I do have one but I don't think it's good as the built in
receiver. I bought this phone because of the built in receiver. The GPS
receiver I have is the Bluenext 16 channel receiver which I bought a few
weeks ago from www.blueunplug.com

I might just buy a spare Nokia battery along with a Nokia battery charger.
Can you recommend a place where I can get the charger from I can easily get
a battery for as little as £7 from a local dealer.