[talks-uk] Nokia E71 with talks FS:

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:36:57 -0000

Hi Everyone.

OK, up for grabs for those interested and UK residents only, I'm selling a
Nokia E71 phone with a non transferable license of talks with both Eloquence
and Real Speak voices.  This phone is in pristine condition, unlocked to all
networks but does have branded Three software which can be removed for a
nominal fee in addition to the asking price here.  This phone comes with a
plethora of accessories including those that Nokia supply;  These include a
spare genuine battery, Crusell Orbit body hugging case with belt clip and an
8GB memory card preloaded in the phone.  You'll also receive a full license of
Quickoffice 6 and Vlingo, so you can read and write word documents and quickly,
conveniently and easily call phonebook contacts, write emails and text messages
as well as search the web with the power of just your voice.

I'm asking £200 for the entire package which is ready to be dispatched in time
for Christmas.  If special next day delivery is required, this can be provided
for an additional fee of £10 in addition to the price asked here.

All the best, Ibrahim.