[talks-uk] Re: Nokia E51

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:18:07 +0100

Hi Barbara,

It should be in notes.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Barbara Wilson
Sent: Monday 25 August 2008 19:03
To: talks-uk
Subject: [talks-uk] Nokia E51

Perhaps there is someone here using the Nokia E51 who can help me out with
this one.

I have sent a note from another phone to a Nokia E51 via Bluetooth. It has
appeared in the messaging In-Box. I go to Options and select Save. I am
given no option of where to save, it just says "Attachment saved". Now,
where do I find the thing? Looked on the memory card and phone memory in
notes, documents etc, but no sign of it. Even used the In Device Search but
there are over 500 results, so it would take me ages to go through all of
them. So where by default are the files saved? Hope someone can give me some
advice.

Thanks.

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02895811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx