[talks-uk] Nokia C5 and Ringing Tones

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:49:28 +0100

Hi Everyone

I don't think this is specifically a Talks problem, but I would be interested
if anyone could advise me.

I have a Nokia C5 with Talks.  I have tried to set ringing tones for specific
contacts, but they don't appear to work.  I have only tried calling my phone
from the
contact, not texting, but the manual says it should work with a call, video
call or text message.

If I view the details of the contact it shows the tone which I have added.

I added the tone by selecting the contact, pressing Options, View Details,
Options, Ringing Tone and selecting the tone.

Can anyone Help?

Pele West