[talks-uk] Re: Nokia C5 and Office

  • From: "Ismail" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:44:11 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the links I went to quickoffice.com and have downloaded the free
trial version to try it and it does what I need it to do. Just wondering if you
know whether the free trial is a cut down version or will it expire in x amount
of days as there seems to be no mention of either and it appears to be working
fine.

Regards,

Ismail.