[talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6260 and talks prob.

  • From: "Mark Faben" <mvfaben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:34:07 +0000

Hello,

Yes there is a simple setting to change to allow you to do this, unfortunately my phone is on charge at the moment, soon as its finished charging I'll go have a look and remind myself where and what the setting is, less of course someone else beats me to sending the reply! It took me a while to find where this setting was as well, as you say its sometimes hard to figure out what a word is in a text message especially if its in 'txt speak', or for that matter spelt as badly as mine normally are....

Cheers

Mark

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6260 and talks prob. Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:49:03 +0100

I find this too. It is annoying, but I haven't found a way round it yet, so
it's not just ou!

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mobile: 07917710779

-----Original Message----- From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jim Sent: 15 April 2006 12:38 To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [talks-uk] Nokia 6260 and talks prob.

Hi,

When viewing a text message in the in box, I can't read letter by letter or
word by word with the left and right cursor keys, only line by line, is this
normal or is there a setting in talks that needs tweaking? No problem when
writing a text message, but sometimes I can't understand a word in an
incoming message and I would like to read that word letter by letter, is
this possible?

Thanks in advance.
Jim.

MSN Address