[talks-uk] Re: No Opening Nokia Tune

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:08:41 +0100

Irene,

Do you have your phone set so that you have to enter a lock code when you
switch it on?  I have my 6630 set this way and do not hear the Nokia tune
either, but other people who have not chosen to enter a lock code report
that they hear the Nokia tune on start-up.  I think therefore that it must
be something to do with having to unlock the phone, but I haven't found an
explanation as to why this makes the difference.

Caroline.