[talks-uk] Re: New Talks and Nokia E6-00

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:39:37 +0100

There is a chapter in the Talks Manual which you may have downloaded at the
same time as you downloaded the Talks from the TalkNav site.  In addition you
could look at the latest release notes for the Talks just released in August.
As for the Eloquence, you choose one of the new 3 Eloquence files.  I am in the
uk and my choice was the Eloquenceeng.sis.  It works well on the E6.