[talks-uk] Needs a little advice, if that's ok?

  • From: <ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:29:37 +0100

Hi! Am looking to upgrade the phone, as ya do like, *I have an E72 ATM and
there’s nothin wrong with it, but just fancy a new one*. I was thinkin of going
for the iPhone, but the touch screen idea sorta freeks me out a bit ... it’s a
‘steep learning curve’, I’ve heard, and my sighted assistance is limited also.
so I was wondering, does talks still only work with Nokia phones? And if so,
what’s the best, latest model to go for? what do people recommend? I’m a qwerty
keyboard user, and like to run music through my phhone. I’ve never tried the
gps system, though would like to. I do use the internet on the phone, but only
really for facebook. So, what’s people’s recommendations? would really, really
appreciate your help. thanks in advance!

Jennie J Macaulay

Email: ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JennieJMacaulay

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jennieMACAULAY

Please consider your environment before printing this email!

PNG image