[talks-uk] Re: NEW RELEASE OF TALKS

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:37:04 +0100

Hi. From what I read from an article that Steve Nutt retweeted yesterday!
Symbian support will be withdrawn for ever in a day in January. It's really
time to knock it on the head and move on reluctantly as I did. Typing is slow
on touch screens but the arsenal of apps that give greater independence on the
other 2 platforms such as Android and Apple more than compensates for the lack
of productivity in the typing department.