[talks-uk] Re: N96? N79?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:11:43 -0000

Hi Mat

Phones are not listed until they are fully tested and work. If a new phone is
released with one or two little irregularities with TALKS, then they are not
listed until the software has been updated. However, for a user they might work
perfectly. I can say as someone who has checked it, the N79 works perfectly and
is in my mind a brilliant phone.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx