[talks-uk] Re: N96

  • From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:40:03 +0100

Scott, thanks for this, I'm getting one to evaluate for a few days, so
I'll soon find out.
Cheers
Alex

From: Barry Toner - Email Address: barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/09/2009 14:58
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: [talks-uk]

Alex,

it does yes.

I'm not using it myself but have seen emails over the past year from
about 3
people who are.

Barry.

  _____