[talks-uk] Re: N96

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:37:32 +0100

Thanks Steve, Vodafone told me, or at least the Insurance people that it had to be a replacement I think of the 3 Gtyjpe. Anyway that it had to be of the N series but then they tried to tell me that the only alternaive I have is the N96. I want to try and convince them that the N96 es not have the same features in terms of being able to feel the keys more clearly but I am sure they don'care about that.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>