[talks-uk] Re: N95 versus N96 versus N85

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:24:52 +0100

Hi Walter, if you don't use your mobile to play music, audio books and other media files that often, you can have a look at the Nokia E series models. I personally prefer the E models, I find them more elegant and certainly smaller than the N models. The E phones are the Nokia business series.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>