[talks-uk] Re: N95 and unlock

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:29:21 -0000

Eleanor,

As with most things in life, the product was designed by the sighted for the
sighted, I agree that this is no reason for poor buildmanship, but does
explain why the phone is useless in terms of tactile feed back for us.

Annoying, like steve states a good phone in terms of specification.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx