[talks-uk] Re: N95, Y-Browser, Folders Etc

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:54:57 -0000

Amro thank you for taking all the trouble to contact me on this.

I presume the answer to Q 1 will let me then cursor through the folder name.  I
will try that out shortly.

The second one is what I imagined in the first instance.  Now within the
Messages folder I did actually create folders called Eleanor, Rosie, etc.  I do
not see them.  In fact I did not even see the Message folder.

Q3   It is not phone numbers.  Like you say, that would be crazy when I can
save them in Contacts.  It is Addresses then I have thm with me for a quick
reference if needed.

Finally a new question.  I tried to navigate from a link on the phone because I
wanted to practice looking up things on the Web but I could not shift from the
link which I attach below.  Would you mind having a look at this link on your
phone and telling me how I can read the article?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/dentist-accused-of-murder-faces-indecent-assault-charges-1606696.html

Many thanks.