[talks-uk] N95, Y-Browser, Folders Etc

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:45:05 -0000

I will try and be as brief as possible.I have Y-Browser installed.  Now if I go
to File Manager I have 2 tabs, on the left one I have the following Folders
Folder Documents, Folder Games Folder Images, Folder Installed files, Folder
(then I am not sure what it is sayhing) something like j to me.  Folder My
Videos, Folder Other, Folder Search, Folder Sound Clips, Folder Video clips.

Now on the right tab I have the following Folder Attachments, Folder Cities,
Folder Data, Folder Documents, Folder Images, Folder Installs, Folder My
Videos, Folder Other, Folder Sound Clips, Folder Video Clips.

Now sorry for all of that but it is necessary for my questions.

Question One

With the folder I cannot hear properly what is being said, is there a way for
me to cursor through each character of that folder so I can hear what is being
said?

Question 2
I have an N95 8GB.  Why have I two columns of folders and why are some folders
with the same name?

I have for example Folder Documents, and in one folder I have Word Files and in
the other Folder Documents I have *txt files.

Maybe this is nothing to do with Y-Browser.

Question 3
I transferred all my addresses which were Word files from my computer to my
phone.  Then I opened these and Saved as Tet files.  I then deleted the Word
files.

Now if I open an address which is in text format it will read fine and I can
even cursor through it character by character but I cannot edit the address.  I
want to make amendments to the address but am unable to do so.  It is like as
if it is right protected.  I have looked for an Edit option but cannot find one.

Any comments please on all of this. Sorry it is so lengthy.