[talks-uk] N95 Talks Key and Edit Key

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:40:30 -0000

Hi
For some reason this afternoon my Talks key, which I think also comprises the
Edit Key seemed to get stuck on Edit and I could not get the Talks part of the
key to say talks.  Had to turn the phone off and on again.  Anyone else had
that problem.  Maybe I had something on the screen and that was why it was
being adament about Edit but I had pressed the Key 2 a few times and it did not
look to me like there was any other writing on the screen but my screen saver
of my dear guide dog Pedro whom I had to have put to sleep way back in April.
However he sits proudly on my phone on the desk top in his harness, the day we
qualified and he looks so proud.  His replacement Neela is now relaxing on,
wait for it, yes, my bed!