[talks-uk] Re: N95 Problem

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:06:59 +0100

It happens to me every time I reboot my N95. I hear Talks say 'installing'
then 10 or 15 seconds later there's a beep to indicate that the process has
finished. I've no idea what's being installed or why it has to be installed
every time the phone is switched on. But it doesn't affect the way the phone
works.

  _____