[talks-uk] Re: N95, Phone Call and Recording

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:54:04 -0000

I can't tell you Eleanor, just wanted to point out in case you were not aware,
that you must inform the person at the other end and get their permission to
make the recording. If my memory serves me correctly you have some legal
knowledge so I'm probably teaching my granny to suck eggs here.

Barbara