[talks-uk] Re: N95 Message Alert

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:18:42 -0000

Hi Neil,

I am not with you on that.  If someone new to a phone and Talks locks the
keypad and forgets how to unlock it, it is a handy reminder.  We have had
support calls about people not being able to unlock their keypads, so Talks
saying press Key1 then star to unlock is a handy reminder.  That's why it
hasn't been done.

  _____