[talks-uk] N95 - File Transfers

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:55:24 -0000

Hi
I have the N95 and want to transfer photographs people have sent me in
multimedia messages.  At the time I just saved these and now I cannot find them
when I go to transfer.  The photographs I take myself I have absolutely no
problem with and they are there in the Images folder.  Yet I have looked at or
in all the folders I can see when my N95 is connected up to my computer.  When
connected to my computer it is referred to as a Removable Drive.When I look in
the Gallery on the phone itself those pictures are definitely there.

I want to know too about how I can transfer text messages someone sends me and
those I send and are in my Sent folder on to my computer.

There are lots of folders on my N95 and I really do not know anything about
them or how to use them.  Any help greatly received.