[talks-uk] Re: N95 Contacts and Text Messaging

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:07:36 -0000

Hi Eleanor

One way to do this is as follows.  If you have a contact you want to
send to another contact, highlight the contact you want to send -
presumably their number - and bring up the Options menu.  Now arrow up
to Send, and select.  Now choose to send this via text message,
multimedia, Email, or Bluetooth.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx