[talks-uk] Re: N95

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:24:45 -0000

Hi Annabel

The latest version is 3.51 which is what we put on your n82 for you.  Cheers!

Graham

Graham Longly BA GRAD CIPD CMS
Access Technology Consultant
RNIB BTCS Accredited Jaws Trainer
Software Express Accredited Guide Trainer
BCAB EyeT4all Trainer

Aspire Consultancy, York, UK
T: 01904 762788
F: 0870 1326940
M: 07766 617140
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.aspire-consultancy.co.uk

MSN to graham_longly@xxxxxxxxxxx
Text messages to 07766 617140
Skype user name -gplongly

We help people who are vision impaired to achieve those hopes and ambitions to
which they aspire.