[talks-uk] Re: N86 or N96?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:55:03 -0000

Oh go for the N86 and not the N96 surely.  I hear it that N86 is great though
its accessability with e-mail is restricted to a third party e-mail client,
Emers at present but when the next Talks release comes out much of the
inaccessable functionality will have probably been addressed.  Steve Nutt seems
to be a great authority on the N86 and I believe uses it.  I am surprised that
you are still being offered N96 as this is old hat now.