[talks-uk] Re: N86 and photo gallery

  • From: "Sean randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:17:55 +0100

Barry,

I used to use fExplorer on my n70, but it wasn't available for 3rd edition
for a long time.

One other possibility   if you can wangle it is to use your computer.  If I
turn my phone's bluetooth on, the netbook picks it up in my bluetooth
places.  I've mapped my P drive to the phone's memoory card, so I can just
copy mp3's to p:\music that way.

Sean.