[talks-uk] Re: N86 Verses N96.

  • From: Ann Evans <annlondon21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 07:35:04 +0000

mine is never there when i turn phone on but it is annoying when i know i have deleted all my sent messages and ones in in box. sorry have not cracked your problem fully.

cheers

ann

At 22:05 27-12-2013, Mark Best wrote:
Hi Ann,

The problem is there, when I turn phone on as well.

"Internal Memory is full.
Delete some data from Phone Memory."

Thanks for your helpful suggestion though.

Cheers,

Mark.
To book a Piano Tuning and or an Entertainment, either send an email to:
markbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or click on:
www.bestpianotune.co.uk
where there is more  information about the best of the best

You can also reach me at Skype Utter-Nutter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Evans" <annlondon21@xxxxxxxxx>