[talks-uk] N86 Template Queery.

  • From: "Mark Best" <mark.best5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:46:10 -0000

Greetings,

Whilst on a landline call, a call came in on my N86.

I found that I had produced a Template message for the caller.

Strange thing is, I don't know how this happens.
Is it an automatic thing that happens, when a call is cancelled?

If so, could someone explain the procedure, as I'm not sure what I did to activate the Template message.

Thanks much in advance.

Mark.

To book a Piano Tuning, and or an Entertainment, click on:
www.bestpianotune.co.uk

You can also reach me at Skype Utter-Nutter.
19:34:00