[talks-uk] Re: N86 RESET AND CARD SLOT LOCATION

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:03:57 +0100

Hi,

For your first question:
1. Have the N86 with the back facing you, and remove the battery cover.
2. Find the camera at the top.
3. Just below the right hand part of the camera mounting, you'll feel a slot
where the memory card will fit.  Note when inserting the card, the card will
click into place when installed correctly.
4. Replace the cover.

Note that it is not necessary to power off the device when installing the
card.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,