[talks-uk] N86 - INFURIATING - PLEASE HELP

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:00:48 +0100

Hi all,

There must be a setting somewhere to control the changes that frequently occur with my screen. One minute I'm reading text lines going down a page, then it flips to a different way around. I just can't understand it and have tried a number of possibilities but with no lasting effect.

Can someone please sort this for me. What's happening ... well, I can't explain it much more clearly but am open to further questions.

Talks still can read, but it's often sideways on or upside down ...

HELP!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx