[talks-uk] Re: N86

  • From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:02:54 -0000

amazon charge delivery, we've never payed custom duty on anything from play. They are in the chanel isles, i don't think that counts as abroad.

brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/11/2009 4:28 pm

Hi.

Try play.com which offer free delivery or expansis if you need it next day. Those are the two websites I mainly use for mobiles and accessories.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: Carol Pearson