[talks-uk] Re: N85 and streaming media settings?

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:23:07 +0100

Hi Steve,

Hope you do not mind but just thought I would mention that  on my N86 my
connection issues for streaming are the opposite of yours,  that it will not
allow streaming via WLAN! Despite changing the settings! Yet it will happily do
so when using Orange internet. don't you just love technology!

Alistair