[talks-uk] Re: N85 and E72 with Vodafone

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:00:50 -0000

Are there direct links that anyone has for me to try mobile speak please?

They seem better at the hype and publicity than Talks do and I'd like to see
if MS is as great as it's publicity machine suggests... Granted, it seems to
be working on a wider range of platforms than talks so, that has to be in
it's favour I guess.

But, Talks, from all my experience is pretty quick and responsive.

Cheers.

Paul

  _____