[talks-uk] Re: N85

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:28:00 -0000

Hi Eleanor.

The turnaround for talk cover insurance is replacement within 48 hours, but
that's presumably the longest it will take from claim approval.  I've never
claimed on mine as yet, so couldn't comment on the claims service, though I
would assume they'd give you a like for like replacement, for instance an N85
begets another N85, but whether its unlocked or branded I couldn't tell you.
You'd be wise to ring the insurance underwriters and ask them questions of this
nature and to see if the policy would be appropriate for your needs.  There is
an extensive FAQ section on www.talkcover.co.uk which may also provide an
answer.