[talks-uk] Re: N81 V N95

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:41:17 +0100

I was really wanting to know why you personally think it's "the best" ...

I can understand the needs of those with partial sight ... of course.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, May 26, 2008 2:36 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

Why what?  Why would some want a better camera?  How about low vision
users? Magnification is better because, having a better camera means
a better screen.