[talks-uk] N73 & Talk

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:04:32 -0000

Hi All
Apologies if this has already been discussed recently I am thinking of
upgrading my mobile to a N73 and was wondering what people thought of
the N73 with talks in terms of reliability.

Also got a question on upgrading talks I have version 2 just now and was
wondering how I go about upgrading my version of talks and how much will
it cost.
Thanks
Sam

Support Scotland's Bid to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow - visit
www.glasgow2014.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.