[talks-uk] Re: My N95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:57:40 -0000

That is good news Scott.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxx>
To: "Talks List Talks List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:13 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] My N95

Hi just to say thank you to everyone that's offered help and or advice over the last few days on sorting my phone out.

It's all sorted now up and running and apart from contacting Steve off list next week to sort the talks demo in to a full version it's all at last sorted.

So thanks again to all that helped.

 Ta Scott.